IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I & Marketing Officer Scale I
|Sec||Name of the test||No.Of Questions||Max marks||Duration (mins)|
Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available in Annexure II.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/disqualification from future exams conducted by IBPS
The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method. Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under
|For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 100/|
|For all Other Candidates||Rs. 600/-|